Human Capital at Aavishkaar Group
Views:2319 Applications:554 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
Intellecap - Associate - Debt/Structured Advisory - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-4 yrs)
Primary Responsibilities :
Transaction Execution : Associates will be a part of a debt / structured finance advisory team and will be responsible for executing the transactions end- to- end with the team. This will involve :
- Prepare pitch books, information memorandum, management presentations, financial models and other deal related presentations & notes.
- Work closely with seniors on the execution of debt / structured finance transactions and coordination with relevant counter parties.
- Associate is expected to attend and participate in client meetings and contribute to building and maintaining client relationships
- Work on several projects simultaneously with teams of professionals, both within the group and across the firm, collaborating to develop and execute solutions to meet client requirements.
- Ability to handle volume spikes and prioritize work including ad-hoc requests and projects to meet business demands in a timely manner
- Build relationships and maintain direct contact with clients, prospective clients and other stake holders.
- Actively participate in sourcing clients / transactions
Business Development :
Associates will have the additional responsibility to support respective sector leads in business development including :
- To research and analyze industry, economic, market, and regulatory data as required to support sector coverage activities
- Assist in preparing presentations / marketing materials for use in client coverage, other business development activities, conferences, etc.
Corporate Development :
Associates will also be jointly responsible with the rest of the team :
- Assisting team members with internal initiatives such as maintaining sector and investor databases, revenue / transaction milestone tracking, corporate presentations and business development materials, newsletters and company website.
- Support senior team members and clients in any other ancillary tasks from time to time as per requirements.
Qualifications & Skills :
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in similar profile, preferably an CA or MBA (Finance) from a premier institute.
- Ability to plan, execute and deliver on projects in a timely manner
- Strong team-player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvements
- Strong entrepreneurship drive, excellent managerial skills, self-confidence, good judgment and ability to make sound decisions