Assistant Manager at Integreon
Views:916 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Integreon - Assistant Manager - Contract Abstraction - LLB (6-8 yrs)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Candidates who can join us immediately, are preferred.
Who we are:
Integreon is a trusted, global provider of award-winning legal, document, business and research support solutions to leading law firms, legal departments, financial institutions and professional services firms. We apply a highly trained, experienced staff globally to a wide range of problems that require scale and expertise, enabling clients to become more operationally efficient by streamlining operations, maximizing investment and improving the quality of work they provide their end clients. With delivery centers on four continents, Integreon offers multi-lingual, around-the-clock support, as well as, onshore, offshore and onsite delivery of our award-winning services.
For more information about the organization, please visit www.Integreon.com
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To manage, motivate and train the team to produce high quality work
- Mandatory 3 to 5 years of experience in managing teams of 20-50 members
- Broad based experience in contract
- Experience in Complex Contract Management projects
- Team Management & retention. Good managerial and language skills
- Task assignment and feedback mechanism
- Ensure the work processed is within client's quality requirements
- Strong People Management Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, managers and team members
- Work as a second in command with the Project Manager to deliver the project
- Out of Box thinking in managing people and project
- Identify assets and associated risks and review Risks Treatment Plans of the department
especially in the light of any changes to the business objectives, processes, assets, external environment etc. and suggest modifications
- Good understanding of metrics reporting
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to delegate properly
- Extremely high level of attention to detail
- Punctual and time-sensitive
- Strong analytical skills
- Good verbal and written English language communication skills
- Determination to provide the best quality of work based on quality parameters defined
- Dedicated trustworthy and loyal
- IT Savvy
- Consistently Good academic record
- Good MIS Reporting skills
- Must be skilled in MS Office
- Qualified law graduate with 6-8 years of experience (min. 3 years of experience in managing teams dealing with contract abstraction, administration, reviewing or negotiation).
- Mandatory experience in the Legal Profession with a law firm or in the legal Department of a large company.
- Preferred experience in the outsourcing industry (IT/ ITES/ outsourcing) either in an LPO delivery role or in the legal dept.
Education Requirements: Law Graduate from an accredited university
Work Location: Nesco IT Park, Nesco Complex, Western Express Highway, Goregaon East, Mumbai
Shift Timing (in IST): Should be flexible with shifts (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM or 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM or 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM)