Integration Specialist - SAP Success Factor (4-10 yrs)
Industry - Facility Management
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Facilitate adoption and system related changes
- Provide technical and functional support for HR system applications
- Report and Compliance for the Group
Our Client - MNC
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run and manage blueprint workshops
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conceptualization and Go Live of implementation projects
- Assisting in defining the scope of a project, estimating efforts and project timelines
- Analyse business processes including root cause analysis and technical performance optimization
- Work with team members to facilitate successful integration between modules
- Effectively transfer knowledge for on-going support.
- Monitor module interfaces of HRMS or ERP in collaboration with internal and external systems
- Perform group data updates, exports, imports, clean-ups, and researches or reports on any data discrepancies
- Provide one stop service on changes, usability issues, and system upgrades or problems
- Analyse and provide solutions to end-users for tickets raised with IT support team
- Maintain and enhance end-user documentation
- At least 5 years SAP HCM / SuccessFactors implementation and support experience
- A minimum of 3 implementation in SuccessFactors Core, EC and ECP.
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology/ Computer Information Systems or Computer Science
- SAP Process Integration (PI)
- SAP HR ABAP Certification
- SAP Cloud Platform
Exciting work culture
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Prince Jain on +91 124 452 5415.
Contact - Prince Jain - +91 124 452 5415
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.