HR at Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Views:2534 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Intas Pharmaceuticals - Senior Manager/Assistant General Manager - IT Analytics (8-10 yrs)
Sr. Manager / AGM - IT Analytics
Key Responsibilities :
1. Driving analytics initiatives across Intas Pharma. Well versed and hands on experience in delivering enterprise data warehouse projects. Ability to Understand business needs and objectives and design solutions in the domain of analytics and insights
2. Expert in OLAP, SQL server, SQL DataWarehouse, Azure Cloud services and toolsets Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Analysis Services etc. Exposure of SAP Business warehouse, HANA and related technologies
3. A Technology champion and leader who is able to drive multiple technology initiatives in topics of System Integration, Master Data Management, Web based applications, Mobile Applications in an enterprise environment working with various tools and technologies
4. Should have exposure to DevOps or Agile practices in delivery of technology solutions at a fast pace using Cloud platforms and Services.
5. Master data management and Data Quality exposure to set up enterprise wise MDM framework and delivery solutions to keep master data clean and updated and have clear policies and governance for master data management.
6. Ability to lead teams with direct reporting and also virtual teams for cross functional project delivery. Should be able to manage and coach a diverse group of technology developers and experts
7. Exposure and understanding of Mobility and Web Technologies to architect and choose the right technology for driving mobility across the enterprise landscape of multiple business applications.
8. Solid exposure to Microsoft .net and Microsoft technologies
- Analytics, Datawarehousing, Big Data expert in Microsoft, SAP, Opensource solutions
- Good understanding of Middleware, Portal, Mobility and MDM platforms and tools
- Leader and Manager with a proven track record of delivery and managing teams directly or virtual
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.