Decision Maker at Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Views:916 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Intas Pharmaceuticals - Head - Compensation & Benefits (12-15 yrs)
Head - Compensation And Benefits
- Formulating Compensation Philosophy and Compensation strategy based on Organization Strategy and Market Compensation trends.
- Responsible for Salary Planning - Merit Increase Budgeting, Compensation Survey Benchmarking and Analysis, Salary Range adjustments, Merit Grid.
- Managing and Executing Annual Performance Management system and Salary Review cycles.
- Work with data from various sources (internal and external) to make recommendations for current talent compensation positioning, new hire salaries, etc.
- Managing and monitoring overall Annual Appraisal budget.
- Compensation Analytics and Reports.
- Participate in global compensation surveys and analyses resulting data to determine the company's overall competitive position as well as the competitive position for individual jobs and develop pay ranges
- Conduct regular quality audits (processes, data quality etc.) on reward programs & suggest ways to enhance speed and efficiency in delivery of rewards
- Review Variable pay policy, suggest and execute changes.
- Review Sales Incentive program, provide suggestions to build effective Sales Incentive program for business and validate pay-out calculations.
- Review and implement changes in Compensation structure in the preview of changes taking place in Labour laws and other regulations and best practices followed in the Market.
- Compensation finalization for Expats transferring against international positions.
- Conduct Job Evaluations
- benchmarking processes and recognition
- Manage benefit renewals, including RFPs, cost impact analysis, and presenting proposals to internal stakeholders
- Identify and assess, and analyze gaps and deficiencies in our current benefit administration process, make recommendations for improvements, and document and implement new processes
- Act as a subject matter expert in Global Mobility matters and viewed as the go-to person in the region and coordinate with sub-regional leads
- Support the development of the preliminary HR solution plan for key human resource decisions, including but not limited to compensation, benefits, perquisites, retirement/pension plans, payroll and salary grade structure, incentives (short-term, long-term, sales force-specific, deferred), staffing approach, culture, HR compliance and policies.