Director - HR at InsuranceDekho
Views:2050 Applications:633 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
InsuranceDekho - Deputy Manager/Manager/Senior Manager - HR Business Partner (1-5 yrs)
About the Company:
Launched in 2016, InsuranceDekho is India's leading Insurtech startup by Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited (Cardekho group). It enables its consumers to compare different insurance policies based on their requirements and offer them the best choices available as per their needs. In FY 2022, InsuranceDekho sourced 1000 crore premium and also sold 1MM policies in the last 9 months. The company currently has tie-ups with 43+ insurance companies.
At present, it has a partner presence in 1200 + cities and covers more than 93% pin codes across India. Over the last few months, InsuranceDekho has built an impressive partner ecosystem with more than 40,000 advisors across India and plans to onboard 1 million advisors by FY25 and has offices in Gurgaon, Pune, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Jaipur, Kolkata, Chennai, and Bengaluru.
Awarded the "Best in Class Insurtech Startup" by Global Fintech awards 2022 (https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6978577348031836160), the company aims to become a partner of choice for consumers, insurance companies as well as partner intermediaries in the auto, health, life, pet and travel insurance domains.
We are also happy to announce that we have taken a giant leap forward and successfully raised $150 million in the biggest Series A funding round in South East Asia! It's a validation of our dream to reach every nook and corner of the country and provide a secure life to "Bharat"
Job Title: Lead - Sales HRBP
Job Location: InsuranceDekho, Plot no.301, Phase-2, Udyog Vihar, Gurugram-122022, Haryana
Key Responsibilities :
- The HRBP shall work and partner with the sales team to develop, implement and drive results increasing organizational effectiveness and efficiency for sales workforce.
- This role includes, increasing workforce capability, improving organizational design and structure, providing change leadership, strategic staffing, talent management /succession planning and supporting day-to- day operations as well as on-going process improvement.
- Partner with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Designing and developing an assessment matrix to enhance sales capabilities and organizational effectiveness.
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Review the sales policies, processes, rewards and recognition schemes to benchmark and implement the best practices.
- Drive and lead the agenda on employee engagement.
- Responsible for the end to end life cycle management and guiding unit HR for sourcing and hiring strategies, performance management, compensation etc.
- Full time MBA (Tier 1/Tier 2 Institute) with 1 to 3 years of relevant experience from a large startup/ Insurance/ Fintech/BFSI /Telecom/ Consumer organization is a must
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Prior Experience in business partnering with the sales population