Associate Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Crescendo Global
Views:1819 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Instructional Designer - IT/Digital Transformation Firm (5-7 yrs)
Job opportunity for an Instructional Designer who has some relevant experience in the domain. Our distinguished client is looking for flexible and adaptable person who is eager to grow in their careers.
Shift : Flexibility with shifts is required
Location : Bangalore
Your Employer :
A leading, global IT/digital transformation firm providing cloud, storage, networking, end-user and consulting services to millions of customers across the globe.
- Conducting Need analysis for various departments and/or projects
- Conducting detailed audience and job tasks analyses
- Recommending tailored solutions and created high level training plans taking into account various contingent parameters.
- Creating measurement metrics for the training.
- Guiding junior instructional designers on writing style for different types of learning, tips on effective reviews and nuances of learning solutions
- Accountability for end product quality
- Reviewing deliverables such as storyboards, Alpha, Beta, and Gold during the development phase of the learning solution
- Full time Bachelor's degree (BFA preferably) and full time masters degree in relevant field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of HTML, AICC & SCORM standards
- Adaptable, able to deal with ambiguity
- Customer focused
- Ability to interpret data and take decision
- Sound knowledge of Ms Office
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to define, work and coordinate the development functions of the company.
- An opportunity to work with a diverse nature of business and the global markets.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.