HR at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:992 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Instructional Designer (3-6 yrs)
- Graduate/PG with relevant qualification.
- Pleasing personality with excellent Communication skills esp. English language proficiency
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Google Suite
- We would certainly prefer candidates having experience in designing and developing learning solutions for domestic/international clients & have developed content for various industry domains.
Job Description (Indicative Only):
- Work on various learning interventions including web-based modules, instructor-led training, blended learning, and documentation, gamifications, simulations and SCORM-compliant training solutions.
- Aware of complete DLC including ADDIE and its adherence during the project.
- Aware of instructional theories and follow Bloom's Taxonomy.
- Perform extensive content analysis to chunk the content logically and create ToCs, design documents, storyboards and vsbs, with an ability to produce review-free work.
- Research content within the scope and work in consultation of SME.
- Have a flair of writing style for the target audience - aware of MSTP and CMS, follow clients' styleguides.
- Possess excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Pay attention to details - understanding the client requirements and mapping them with the scope.
- Sound knowledge of authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline, Captivate and Vyond.
- Possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to meet stringent timelines.
- Adapt changing project scenarios and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Review wireframes, final outputs, peer-work and improvise it within the scope of work.
- Work as a team player with a positive attitude
Salary offered - 8-15 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.