HR Execuitve at Yellowbox HR Services
Views:4586 Applications:1388 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:184
Instock Planning Head - Supply Chain Management - eCommerce - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (6-10 yrs)
Looking for people from Supply Chain Management background for the role of an Instock (Planning) Head
Looking for candidates (Tier I MBA Pass out year- 2014) from Supply Chain Management (SCM) background for a leading e-commerce organisation in India
Job Description :
- Candidate should have good communication skills along with strong stakeholder management skills - required to align internal and external stakeholders towards common goal.
- Willingness to solve problems, from process, people and systems angles, and drive the change
- Drive regular connects and cadence with Category and Supply chain teams to drive business matrices including but not restricted to - capacity utilisation, DOH, inventory health, speed, and in-stock
- Will take the End to End view of Inventory and decisions which Impacts Service, Efficiency and Growth.
Skills and Experience required :
- Rational decision-making, negotiating and influencing skills. An analytical work style. The ability to work effectively on a team or independently. Accountability, initiative, integrity and maturity are pre- requisites.
- Ability to deal with huge ambiguous data sets coming out disparate systems and in tools and spreadsheets of several distributed teams.
- Strong business and Financial acumen to convert a number analysis into a business story and having strong ability to articulate.
- Build and fortify a strong business/data models by going in depth and understanding where opportunities are and chasing them with innovative ideas.
- Ability to work with Spreadsheets and R for doing daily analysis.
- Customer first Approach in Solving any problems and ability to Quantify the Risk to the
- Customer Metrics for any decision or approach.
For more details connect with Reshmi at 8336987450 (call/WhatsApp)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.