AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:497 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Instock Manager - Premium Pro-Seller - eCommerce (3-8 yrs)
Instock Manager- premium(largest) pro seller on biggest ecommerce platform
- We are hiring for a premium(largest) pro seller on biggest ecommerce platform
Job Description :
- This position is responsible for developing and executing category level sales and inventory strategies to optimize availability and inventory turns.
- In this role, you will have end to end ownership of managing forecasting, buying, supply planning and inventory.
- You will also build strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders /vendors and operations teams to drive business objectives.
- Manage forecasting, buying, inventory, inventory health
- Drive vendor operational improvements through measurement and process improvement
- Interact with operations teams and drive efficiencies through team collaboration
- Manage inbound shipments ; Fill rates, ASNs, operational issues, lead times
Basic Qualifications :
- 3+ years supply chain, inventory management, project management experience
- Experience in working with complex databases and tools such as SQL, Power BI, R/Python
- Experience in communicating and presenting to senior leadership
- Ability to understand business & functional requirements, develop requirements document & drive automation with technical teams
Preferred Qualifications :
- Prior experience in Supply chain management
- Experience working with complex data sets and SQL is a strong plus
- Prior experience in automation & lean six sigma preferred.
- Prior/ Current experience in Consumer Electronic/ Home Improvement/ BISS preferred
- MBA Preferred(Tier 1 or Tier 2 MBA College)
- Curiosity to dig several layers deep into metrics, have an innate desire to understand key drivers and identify metrics to measure/manage a business process
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Ability to multitask multiple projects ; work prioritization and task delegation
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Commercial awareness developed in a fast-moving environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- The ideal candidate will be innovative, team oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. We are seeking someone with demonstrated history of successful project ownership and data driven to identify and prioritize opportunities.
- An understanding of, and passion for, eCommerce is highly desired.
- The position will be based in Bangalore.