Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:3705 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Institutional Sales Role - Fund Raising - Private Debt Team - NBFC (5-12 yrs)
Institutional Sales - Fund Raising for AIF funds (leading NBFC)
1. Company is looking for a senior person in Private Debt team within their fund operations which is one of the largest alternative assets advisors in India, and currently advises/manages over INR 14000cr of AUM across various strategies, with a focus on real estate, structured credit, distressed credit & Infrastructure, with a primary objective to offer superior risk adjusted returns for our investors and be the capital provider of choice.
2. This role is specifically for raising funds for onshore funds (Cat 1 and 2 AIF funds )
3. Person will be responsible to target Life insurance, banks and corporate treasuries. KRA will be fund raising for the Cat 1 and 2 AIF funds, and hence the person should have strong relationships with above
4. He will also build direct relationships with multifamily offices or family offices and domestic institutional business like Life Insurance companies, banks and corporate treasuries.
5. Liaisoning with Treasury Head/CIO/GM/CFO of banks, Insurance companies and Corporate treasuries o acquire investment mandates in fixed income / AIF
6.Budgeting & target setting, achievement of assigned targets and generating revenue for the organisation through sales and distribution of Financial products in western India.
- 7. Liaising with product teams & share market and client expectations to develop new and beneficial financial solutions to offer best possible solution to the client and increased business for the organisation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.