Recruitment at Riteconnect HR Services
Views:240 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Institutional Sales Role - Chemical/Sanitation (3-8 yrs)
The primary responsibility of the Institutional Sales role is to identify opportunities and develop relationships with Institutional investors and investment consultants in assigned institutional market channels.
Key Responsibilities / Duties :
- Identifies and cultivates prospects and/or clients
- Initiates and follows up on new business opportunities.
- Leads new business meetings and closes sales to institutional investors and consultants.
- Leverages the organization's relationship with existing institutional accounts by developing and executing proactive, creative, and ongoing contact initiatives.
- Develops and maintains relationships with sub-advisors and consultants.
- Acts as a liaison to the investment management groups to ensure active, enthusiastic support of the sales and marketing process.
- Collaborates with Marketing team on product and sales materials to ensure they are current and focused for the applicable presentation, conference, or opportunity.
- Works closely with Appleton team members to further develop sales opportunities.