Institutional Sales Lead - FPOs - Agritech Startup (7-11 yrs)
We are currently retained by a leading agri-tech player (well funded and established) to hire an Institutional Sales Leader for them.
Want to join an agritech startup and lead working with FPOs and similar community based organizations in multiple states to lead institutional sales for them. You would be responsible for providing the necessary support to FPOs for agri input advisory on equipment, credit and market linkages.
To be considered in this role, you need to have demonstrated expertise of understanding FPOs and their linkages.
The key aspects of the role would include:
- Partnering with Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs) and other community-based institutions being promoted
- Handholding of FPOs to provide its team advisory on agri input, equipment, credit & market linkages
- Represent FPO at state or national level forums
- Deriving niche crops or post-harvest plan for the FPOs for sustainability
- To train field officers for the promotion of FPOs or other community-based institutions
- Managing all documentation and reports for the related work
To fit the bill, you must have:
- Proven experience of working with the community to promote community driven institutions, preferably FPOs
- 10 yrs of relevant experience, preferably in business development or P&L role
- Skills of managing distributed field teams and comfortable in travelling to rural areas
- Communication skills to address large community gathering in local language
- Exposure of working environment of Bihar, U.P. or eastern states
An MBA in agri would be preferred for this role from a top agri B school.
The role can be based in Gurgaon, so please apply only if you are willing to travel extensively in this role.
If you feel the above role matches with your career aspirations, please share your detailed CV, along with a cover note. Please do ensure the key criteria are met and you have a strong storyline for the same.