HR Manager at Zenith HR Solutions
Views:4102 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Institutional Equity Sales Role - Financial Services Conglomerate (2-5 yrs)
Our client is a leading player in Institutional Equities headquartered in Mumbai.
They are one of the leading Financial Services conglomerate in India. They provides investment banking, securities brokerage, investment advisory, wealth management, fund management, and private equity services in India and internationally. The company offers investment banking services, which include mergers, acquisitions, divestiture, equity capital markets, and alternate capital raising; insightful investment strategies for Indian capital markets to domestic and international institutional investors, as well as derivatives analysis, technical analysis, weekly trading ideas, and strategy services; and private wealth management services, such as value enhancement, risk mitigation, and succession planning, as well.
They are recruiting for Institutional sales role for domestic market. Exp - 2 to 5 years in institutional sales(equity) or Institutional Equity research. Education - MBA/CFA from good business school.
- Developing new and existing institutional client relationships.
- Targeting new empanelment by meeting with respective fund managers.
- Interacting with the research team on company research and arranging meetings on the same with institutional clients.
- Preparing Sales Note, generating stock ideas and conveying the same to the institutional clients.
- Arranging Roadshow, one to one meeting of Companies with Institutional clients.
Interested candidates can call me at 9820564460.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.