HR at Placement Local Services
Views:220 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Institutional Equity Sales Role (2-5 yrs)
The Institutional Equities division is looking for an Institutional Salesperson with direct previous experience of servicing institutional equity fund managers, banks, insurance companies, AIFs, PMS and hedge funds. The ideal candidate will be from capital markets background and have proven experience and understanding of equity research products.
Designation : Institutional Equity Sales
Roles& Responsibilities :
- Cultivate relationships with institutional portfolio managers and deliver superior investment ideas.
- Manage company and analyst marketing, meetings, conference calls, and industry events with clients in a demanding, entrepreneurial and dynamic team environment.
- Day to day management of relationships with asset managers /portfolio managers, buy-side analysts, hedge fund managers, pension funds, traders) ensuring that firm research is disseminated and company management teams are introduced to appropriate clients.
Other Responsibilities :
- Provide daily research calls to assigned accounts.
- Develop account relationships with portfolio managers, analyst, hedge fund managers, traders that have the potential for daily/weekly trading business with the Firm.
- Coordinate travel schedule of analysts and company management into the assigned regions.
- Penetrate potential new clients through appropriate selective deployment of research platform. Sale is consultative. Meetings with appropriate Company team members is key.
- Provide timely feedback to team of client interaction, comments, concerns, etc. to ensure the highest level of performance on behalf of the Firm.
- Continually monitor research application for developments, industry impacts, and related news items to accurately inform accounts of events that could impact their holdings.
Desired Skills & Experience :
- Must be tracking tracking Indian capital markets in either equity research or Institutional equity sales
- MBA/CFA degree desirable
- Must have excellent communication skills
Interested candidate can call on 8693039077 HR Mahesh