Executive Search Consultant at TruLux
Views:382 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Institutional Equity Research Role - Financial Services - CA (2-4 yrs)
Location : BKC, Mumbai
Company : One of the leading financial services firm
Please find details as below :
- Assist team in preparing, updating and maintaining financial models.
- Assist in writing various research reports including thematic research.
- Monitor, track and be updated on various regulatory developments on Accounting, Tax and Regulatory front (incl. IND AS, GST, SEBI guidelines, etc.)
- Demonstrate at all times discipline, focus, eye on detail, reading between the lines, high level of data accuracy and reasonable speed.
- Innovate by making independent analysis and come up with themes /ideas. Arrive at logical conclusions based on analysis.
Essential skills :
- Strong understanding of accounting standards a must along with Taxation and Company law. Must have ability to interpret financial statements, annual reports and arrive at logical conclusion.
- In depth knowledge of taxation laws, SEBI rules and other laws impacting listed entities will be an additional advantage.
- Candidates with accounting/ audit/ advisory/ tax experience will be preferred.
- Good spreadsheet skills and other MS office applications.
- Basic understanding of MCA portal, ROC filings and ability to extract private unlisted company data
- Extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong interpretation, problem solving and communication skills.
- Diligence, hard work, be proactive and willingness to stretch.
- Innate desire to learn, adapt and deep interest in Equity/ Capital markets.
Looking for only CAs with experience in either equity research or audit