Recruiter at Task Staffing
Views:2744 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Institutional Equity Research Analyst - BFSI Sector (5-8 yrs)
Role: An Investment Analyst with an experience of 5 to 8 years in Institutional equity research covering multiple sectors in the Indian equity markets. The person would be required to have strong analytical capabilities along with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Work as a part of the investment research team to conduct both qualitative and quantitative investment research
- Help identify investment opportunities following the bottom-up approach
- Gather and analyze company and industry data; update and build financial models on the companies under coverage; write investment notes and reports to communicate the investment opinions to the target and existing client base.
- Gather data, interact with managements and supply chain participants to write detailed reports for new issues.
- Monitor and update the thesis/analysis on the companies under coverage.
- Provide performance reports and other presentations as needed for the Organization.
- A master's degree in finance or a related field. A CFA designation is a plus
- A minimum of 5-8 years of experience in the investment research industry. A prior exposure to the Indian financial markets is necessary
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work and collaborate with different departments in the organization.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and deliver results.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.