Vice President at ProGrace HR
Views:1671 Applications:538 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:518
Institutional Equities Research Analyst - Mid & Small Cap (2-6 yrs)
Exp Range: 2 - 6 Years
Qualifications: MBA/ PGDM (Finance)/ CA
- The analyst will be responsible for maintaining a continuous coverage on stocks in the Mid and Small Cap space.
- Research on stocks under coverage which involves exhaustive financial analysis.
- Preparing and maintaining Financial Models; updating historical numbers, building financial projections and carrying out valuations.
- Publishing detailed research reports on stocks /sectors.
- Regular interaction with Research Analysts, Fund Managers/Research Heads of Institutional clients and provide them with necessary research support.
- Organizing management meetings, channel check visits, road shows & investor conferences.
- Applications from Freshers and those with non relevant work experience will not be considered.