Senior HR Executive at Instasolv
Views:795 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
InstaSolv - Manager - Search Engine Optimization (5-7 yrs)
Following are the job details-
- Identifying new opportunities to grow the organic traffic and lead generation (for Desktop and Mobile Site)
- Deep understanding and experience of SEO best practices. Practical knowledge and proven experience of link building, technical SEO, On-Page & Off-Page Optimization etc.
- Responsible for keywords research, content planning, and optimization
- Analyze traffic performance based on quality factor and take corrective action to improve traffic quality
- Analyze market size, industry insights, competitor study and explore opportunities for growth
- Should be able to write PRD and explain the SEO projects to tech/product/content team
- Stay updated with the SEO & search ranking algorithms and implement best SEO practices as and when required
- Should have experience on Google Analytics, Google Webmaster ( Google Search Console)
- Significant experience with standard SEO tools (such as Google Keyword Planner, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Moz or similar).
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel
It- d be great, but not essential if you have:
- Basic knowledge of SQL- Work experience in Ed-tech company
- 360-degree thinking from Product, Content, UX/UI point of view.