Employee Experience Partner at InstaSafe Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:185 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
InstaSafe - Presales Engineer - Cyber Security (3-10 yrs)
At Instasafe, we are innovating the next generation products in the cybersecurity space. We are on a mission to keep enterprises safe from cyber threats. To expand our high-performing Pre Sales team, we are seeking passionate Pre Sales specialists to help us in building strong technical capabilities and help our Sales team to win in the field.
There is no boundary and limitation of responsibilities to this job profile. This is a high exposure job profile working closely with various leadership teams, ecosystem players, and growth partners. You will have constant mentorship and feedback from the top leadership team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Understand the product capabilities and quickly adapt to the process/work culture to start contributing towards the activities by the existing team.
- Understand client business goals and outcomes and align the company solutions to clients.
- Prepare presentations(PPTs)/Technical Proposals/Technical Documents for new business as well as enhancements requests on existing product capabilities and POCs.
- Act as a bridge between the PreSales and the Sales team for smooth collaboration with respect to new opportunity evaluation and closure of the same.
- Interact with customers to understand their key requirements and cascade the same to the PreSales team to chart out effective POC plans.
- Support with various aspects of any new opportunity such as POCs, Commercials and Sales pitching to convert them into successful deals.
- Track the ongoing POCs, understand the existing PreSales process and suggest betterments along with the implementation plan.
- Brainstorm with other functional groups on competitor products, the technology landscape, regional trends, compliance laws, and other relevant market data. Suggest innovation and roadmaps for internal use. Collate this information and present it to Senior Management.
- Working closely with the Sales Team to educate channel partners for generating new business.
- Attend top industry conferences and trade shows targeting branding and awareness of the organization/product.
Required Skills ana Qualification:
- 3-10 years of experience in Pre Sales
- Must sales experience in Candidates with Cybersecurity Industry / B2B /Startup
- Proficient with networking concepts
- Highly motivated and passionate individual with eagerness to make a difference in cybersecurity field
What's in it for you? - Our Promise:
- Opportunity to work with the fastest growing cyber security industry, experienced Co-founders, and equally passionate colleagues.
- Flexible work hours and location - we realize that everyone's ideal working conditions are different, and we need you at your best;
- Opportunity to shape InstaSafe - as part of the core team, everything you do will influence the growth and direction of InstaSafe
- Competitive salary and Medical benefits
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.