Instamojo.com - Seller Support (1-3 yrs)
Roles & responsibilities:
- Handle customer queries coming in via email and phone calls.
- Probe & understand the queries and provide necessary & telecast information/resolution to the customers.
- Ensure customer queries are resolved in the best way possible.
- Make calls to the customers when necessary & follow up with all concerned for closure of issue within SLA.
- Solve complex seller support issues and share best practises.
- Set the structure for building a strong Seller Support Team as per company's strategy and goals.
- Design & publish reports and Analysis.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Good listening Skills & excellent Problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated passion for delivering a positive Customer experience, and maintain composure in difficult situations.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete difficult goals or assignments.
- Can adapt well to changing circumstances, direction, and strategy.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in customer service team management and supervision, ideally in a similar environment.
- Analytical approach to initiate process correction and formulate new processes to enhance customer experience.
Instamojo is a tech startup based out of Bangalore, that helps individuals and small businesses collect payments on the web/mobile with no or minimal technical integration, super-easy on-boarding process, a beautiful and intuitive UI/UX and in built e-commerce tools.
Backed by an amazing bunch of investors like Kalaari Capital, Blume Ventures, 500Startups, Rajan Anandan & more, Instamojo solves a real world problem using a clear revenue model. This has led to a successful hockey-stick growth in the past 18-months. We are looking for talented folks to join in this mission.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.