HR at InspireOne Consultants
Views:2433 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
InspireOne - Training Consultant (12-18 yrs)
About the Role:
The job holder's primary responsibility in this role will be to design, implement, deliver and evaluate a full range of leadership and organisational development solutions to multiple levels of our clients across the country. The job holder will also be responsible for managing ongoing projects and support the project teams.
Objective of the role:
The job holder will be responsible for designing and delivering complex, innovative and high-end OD Leadership consulting and Sales solutions. The role entails providing expertise in the field of Leadership & Organization Development. The role would also entail business development support for acquiring new clients.
What the Job Holder will need to do:
- Facilitate in the development and customization of InspireOne solutions
- Manage client projects effectively and support the project team
- Delivery of Leadership, OD and Sales solutions
- Business development support
- Chart out own career path for a longer-term association with InspireOne as a future practice lead
What skills will be needed for the role:
- Experience in developing & delivering Sales, Leadership and OD initiatives.
- Instructional design and expertise in content development
- Project Management
- Analytical abilities to provide value-added insights.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skill. Commitment to - right-first-time- and continuous improvement.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Influencing skills.
- A strong passion for learning and aim to pursue Leadership & OD consulting as a career.
- Depth of knowledge, willingness to learn, strong administrative background and high motivation.