HR at InspireOne Consultants
Views:1389 Applications:320 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
InspireOne - Project Manager & Delivery Consultant (10-15 yrs)
Project Manager & Delivery Consultant
Objective of the role :
The concerned individual is responsible for :
- Project management
- Designing, implementing, delivering, and evaluating complex, innovative and high-end training and consulting solutions to various clients
The job holder should have the ability to network and manage stakeholders in the client organization and be able to leverage relationships by cross selling solutions for InspireOne Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
What the Job Holder will need to do :
- Project Management - Managing client projects effectively and conducting project reviews to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Delivery of training & consulting interventions as per defined standards, and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Proficiency in all products revolving around our business verticals, along with Expertise in aiding the Business Development Team
- Meeting with the clients for understanding of their requirements and proposing solutions based on his/her in-depth knowledge about the products.
- Conduct training need analysis, customize and contextualize solutions for various industries, product development and pre- sales support in terms of solutions and business closure.
- Project Management - Managing client projects effectively and Conducting Project reviews
- Lead solution development efforts to address client needs with an internal team of experts
What skills will be needed for the role :
- Experience in developing & delivering Sales, Leadership and OD initiatives to mid-senior level audience
- Project Management
- Instructional design and expertise in content development
- Business Development and Key Account Management
- Analytical abilities to provide value-added insights.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skill. Commitment to - right-first-time- and continuous improvement.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- A strong passion for learning and aim to pursue Leadership & OD consulting as a career.
- Depth of knowledge, willingness to learn, strong administrative background and high motivation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.