HR at InspireOne Consultants
Views:588 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
InspireOne - Head - Operations (7-15 yrs)
Leading all aspects of business operations such as customer success, pre-sales, product development, HR & administration, vendor management.
A few important aspects of the role include:
- Planning & prioritization: Creating and thinking through the quarterly, monthly & daily plans in great detail and ensuring adequate thought & consideration goes into planning for alternate scenarios.
- Customer Success: Demonstrated excellent customer retention skills with an ability to translate business needs into product specifications or workflows.
- Product Development: Closely collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, including sales & engineering to build the right solutions with brutal prioritization. You will also own product roadmaps and discover new opportunities using research and customer conversations.
- Manage Customer Enhancement Requests: Work closely with product/tech teams to explore the feasibility of technical enhancement requests.
- Talking to customers while always looking for deeper insight. You will be understanding their needs and using this insight to effectively create the best possible value in your product area.
- Identifying metrics to track and measure customer & business benefit of our roadmap and partnering effectively with analytics to refine these.
- Defining new and existing customer feature onboarding: Ensure docs are always updated and CS + Sales are sufficiently enabled to define launch plans, pricing, packaging, and the GTM approach.
- Customer & Vendor contracts & billing: Managing paperwork, tracking billing, renewal dates, SLA completion
- People management: Hiring, onboarding and managing the performance of existing talent, ensuring low attrition & high engagement along with a clear career path based on performance
As a - startup COO- you should be:
- A planner and organizer of prior new ventures with a keen eye for detail and quality
- Able to create plans that show their research, organization, and management thoroughness (as is attractive to capital providers)
- Able to work with different functions to improve the quality of each function's plans (i.e. help make the sales plan, an excellent and informed sales plan properly quantified; or help CTO make the tech plan better).
- Able to catch fatal flaws and bad assumptions about the organization, technology, product, launch, sales, or operations rollout plans.
- Able to convince others that - flexibility- and - start-up mode- is not an excuse for stupidity or reinventing how business works. (i.e. convincing start-up management that dismissing the - planning effort because we are a flexible start-up- is stupid).
- Able to create a framework, like a 100-day plan, that creates a culture of - what's next- problem-solving in a methodical way, and puts focus on coordinated efforts, individual contributions, and efforts tied to results (both directly and indirectly).
- Creates a practice/system of accountability, where - missed start-up deadlines- are treated seriously, and such failures are dealt with immediately and visibly.
- Puts performance management first, where progress on the 100-day plan is tracked daily.
- Where the establishment of the organization's cultural values is turned into a daily proceed.
Background & Experience:
1. Candidates with 7+ years of experience preferably in a B2B SaaS company, Big 5 consulting companies as an Engagement Manager or higher, with demonstrable achievements and strong academic background
2. Alumnus (MS or MBA) from a tier 1 university such as ISB, IIM, or a top tier foreign university is preferred
3. Passionate about B2B SaaS, EdTech, Sales Enablement & Gamification
4. Technical Skills include:
a. Command of MS Office applications especially Excel & PowerPoint
b. Essential: Jira, Trello, Data analytics using any big data software like Power BI, Tableau, or more
c. Desirable: Python, Machine Learning & AI
5. Experience in agile development processes (Scrum) and managing Team Members and Project deliveries.
6. Team management experience in recruiting, developing and leading teams and creating a strong performance and outcome-driven culture
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.