HR at InspireOne Consultants
Views:3222 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
InspireOne - Consultant - Sales & Delivery (6-12 yrs)
Sales and Delivery Consultant
Objective of the Role :
A Branch Sales and Delivery Consultant has a dual responsibility :
1. Achieving revenue targets from sales of customized / branded training / people development solutions, through a dedicated sales team consisting of client partners and a part by garnering individual business as well.
2. Delivering complex innovative and high-end training and consultative solutions to various clients. The job holder will also be responsible for managing ongoing projects and support the project teams.
- This is a unique role combining a consultant's knowledge of solutions, a business analyst's critical thinking for problem solving and a business developer's action-orientation for achievement of revenue targets.
- You will anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of new clients and existing clients and strategize how our offerings can grow their business. The job holder should have the ability to network and manage stakeholders in the client organization and be able to leverage relationships by cross selling solutions for InspireOne.
Key elements of the Role :
- Build business opportunities by assessing and validating client requirements
- Demonstrate high result orientation by meeting business targets and achieving results
- Establish productive and professional relationships with clients
- Delivery of training & consulting interventions
- Project management
- Lead solution development efforts to address client needs with an internal team of experts
- Position the brand and enhance visibility
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.