HR at InspireOne Consultants
Views:135 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
InspireOne - Branch Sales Head (5-7 yrs)
As a Branch Sales Head, you would be responsible for achieving your sales targets and profitability goals.
This is a unique role combining a consultant's knowledge of solutions, a business analyst's critical thinking for problem solving and a business developer's action-orientation for achievement of revenue targets. You will anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of new clients and existing clients and strategize how our offerings can grow their business. Generating new business by leveraging the consultative approach to sales for all InspireOne solutions, you will work towards the identification and execution of business development strategies, outreach to build relationships, and securing new accounts, while maximizing sources of revenue.
Objective of the Role:
As a Branch Sales Head, your primary role would be to achieve revenue targets by acquiring new clients and building relationships with existing clients. Consultative selling and networking are very crucial parts of the role as you will be interacting at the C-suite level.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are engaged and getting the most value from InspireOne services
- To prospect, meet prospective clients, network with potential and existing customer, develop prop, negotiate contracts
- Proactively work with clients to understand their current leadership and organizational culture related business initiatives and align them to the appropriate InspireOne research and expertise
- Engage with C- Level executives and conduct client meetings over the phone
- Partner with Sales Leaders to manage client relationships
Key Competencies for the role:
- Achievement oriented
- Communicating effectively
- Planning & Organizing
- Account Management
- Learning Agility
- Ability to position oneself at senior level
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to acquire customers
- You love to leverage data and relationships to provide increasing value to your customers, so they achieve their business goals and objectives.
- You thrive in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- You are most comfortable and at your best when you solve problems
- You- re an A+ player who dreams big and you want to join a team of A+ players. You bring confidence without attitude. Intelligence + humility + strong work ethics = WIN.
- A go-getter who thrives in high pressure work environments required to chase business targets
- You have a contagious can-do attitude and love being a perfectionist
- You love learning new things all the time and are passionate about B2B Sales, Selling and Consulting clients
- When you work hard, you sweat excellence