CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:113 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Insolvency & Bankruptcy Resolution Role - Risk Consulting & Insurance Broking Firm (5-12 yrs)
Job description :
- Seeking IRC and IBC professionals for a risk Consulting and Insurance Broking MNC
- support & assistance to the Insolvency Professional in efficiently executing assignments under the aegis of Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Code ).
- understand the financial position of the Corporate Debtor and to prepare a list of assets and liabilities up to the date of commencement of Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process ( CIRP ) or Liquidation and to present the same before CoC or Stakeholders.
- To analyze the financial statement of the Corporate Debtor and various other financial and legal documents to understand the financial position, reasons for financial stress, remedies available, fund flow and cash flow of Corporate Debtor, the root cause of financial stress, etc.
- To analyse accounts and finance function of the Corporate Debtor and keep a close watch on the cash flow from operations and to maintain accounts and provide the Insolvency Professional with regular MIS.
- To convene the meetings of the Committee of Creditors and to prepare all notices, agenda, information to be shared with COC, minutes etc. and to act as a bridge between Committee of Creditors and the Insolvency Professional. Identify risks and risk mitigation.
- To conduct the entire process of invitation of Resolution Plans such as the release of Expression of Interest, preparation of RFRP, Bid Evaluation Matrix, Eligibility Criteria and other documents for receipt, examination and presentation of Resolution Plans for the approval of Committee of Creditors.
- To communicate with all stakeholders such as Committee of Creditor's members, other claimants, promoters and directors, key managerial personnel, statutory authorities, auditors, employees of Corporate Debtor etc. for the purpose of seeking information, informing them about the commencement of CIRP, coordinating for litigation etc.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 5 to 10 experience in the field of Insolvency, Bankruptcy & Restructuring
1. Working knowledge of the IB Code and Company Law.
2. Should have procedural knowledge of CIRP and Liquidation process.
4. Should have confidence and appetite to work on a new project and should be ready to accept challenges.
5. Should be very good in written and spoken English.
6. Should have managerial skills.
7. Highly Proficient in MS Office.
8. Good drafting and interpretation skills of legal provisions.