HR at Insight Business Machines Pvt
Views:2324 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Insight Business Machines - Project Manager - IT (6-10 yrs)
- Will lead all projects and delivery of projects. And in turn reports in to SDM with dotted line reporting to The Management / VP Services.
- Lead Team of Team of Project Delivery Executives. (PDE)
- Interact with Sales Manager and Presale team for SOW
- Attend / call project kick-off meetings along with customer and Sales/Pre-Sales/Services Delivery team
- Define Project roadmap and delivery milestones.
- Assigning right resources as per demand of project in coordination with Services Delivery Team.
- Regular review of Project with customer and take proactive measures for timely delivery of projects as per SOW.
- Projects - Periodical Reporting to Customer Keeping SDM in loop.
- Coordinating with central procurement and stores team for required deliveries (Project Specific)
- Helping Procurement with appropriate dates / time lines for supply chain management.
- Create project documentations and sign off from customer as per SOW.
- Will be responsible for total customer satisfaction (Project Specific)
- Identify gaps on Skillsets in comparison with upcoming projects
- Ensuring Quality Adherence as per the standards defined by respective OEM & Customer:
- Visiting On-going Projects
- Conducting Progress Checks / Spot Checks
- Inspect Installation Quality Standards (Audit)
- Defining Gaps Analysis and Gap Bridging Roadmap (POA)
- Discussion with Customer / respective OEM if required
- Execute the defined Corrective POA
- Planning Skillsets gaps filling
- Project Cost Workings
- Facilitating technological assistance from principal vendor(s) wherever required
- Ensuring required competency developments
- Identifying opportunities for solution sales and communicating the same to Presales Consultant & Account Manager
- Expense Claim / Leave management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.