HR at Insight Business Machines Pvt
Views:3827 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:154
Insight Business Machines - Key Account Manager - IT (4-8 yrs)
- Responsible for acquiring and developing new business for Company.
- Business plan for increasing profitability of division i.e. cost control and cost-based decision- making.
- Team Management, Profit planning in relation to overall corporate objectives.
- To close deals for the leads generated either by self-initiated calls or internal leads given.
- Ensuring all sales staff plays a key role in servicing the client accounts.
- Looking for opportunity and identifying wider sales across the whole account.
- Researching customer's profile for accurate positioning, giving effective and Skilful presentations.
- Revenue generation, Follow up, feedback, negotiations.
- Set and achieve targets.
- Identifying market opportunities, developing business cases and working closely with the team to deliver a successful product in a timely manner.
- Functional management of entire sales team.
- Overall relationship management - Vendor, Sales Team and Channel Partners.
- Generate business from existing and new accounts.
- Identifying new opportunities and potential customers.
- Business development in Corporates & SME.
- Account Management, Penetration, Acquisition.
- Maintaining and Developing Relationship by meeting multiple people and generating multiple contacts at various levels.
- Tracking the competition their strengths and weakness, their revenue share and using them to our advantage to generate business.
- Keep a track of the client's business initiatives and future plans and analyze its impact on the business.
- Identify the opportunities for the new products, services & applications & enhancing the existing infrastructure for additional revenues.
- Interact for Solution & Price Support.