Inside Sales Manager - IT (10-15 yrs)
The hands-on incumbent will deliver value through leading a Demand Generation team that is targeting global customers towards initiating prospective interest and inquiry into client services.
He / She should be able to qualify enquiries (as is applicable) and make them sales ready. He / She will as well be responsible for supporting sales with various sales co-ordination activities and contributing towards organization's success.
- Manage a group of Inside Sales Team Leads and Executives
- Design, Draft & Finalize Sales Pitch / Objection Handling Scripts
- Guide Inside Sales Executives on effectiveness of GTM collaterals
- Organize and Conduct Training on promoting client's global service offering
- Support sales in defining the market segment and responsible for designing, creation and maintenance of a strong and segmented contact database that is useful for sales and marketing teams for targeted outreach.
- Support annual budgeting and sales planning and keep a track of sales progress towards achievement of goals through the year.
- Qualify (Q0, Q1, Q2, Q3 & Q4) all geo/ vertical based enquiries / opportunities to make them sales ready. Provide sales with a clear potential and details of the opportunity before handing it over.
- Should be able to support the assigned sales territory / sales representatives through the sales cycle.
- Works closely with sales management to inspect sales pipeline quality, process bottlenecks and inconsistencies to prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Design and develop reports and analytics that result in improved efficiencies for the Sales team.
- Design and develop reports and analytics that needs to be presented to Executive Management (especially, Managing Director, President, Senior Vice-President etc.) in person as well as in virtual environment
- Tracking - Marketing Generated- Deals: ROI, channels, Inquiry SLAs
- Track outreach: Last contact tracking, Potential/contract tracking, and Lead Scores from digital / email campaigns
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong leadership and persuasive presentation skills.
- Proven analytical skills to track performance of Inside Sales Team (Demonstrated proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint)
- Collaboration: Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to conduct analyses on Sales Activity data to generate - recommendations for business growth, efficiencies and process improvement
- Strong problem solving, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex analyses
- Experience with CRM systems (MIS and Analytics)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interface with field and corporate departments
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis, and translate those results to easily digestible messages, communications, and presentations
- Bachelor's degree is required. MBA is preferred.
- 10+ years of work experience in a Sales & Business Operations (viz., Inside Sales or Demand Generation) environment
- Superior skills in analytical and presentation tools such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Exposure to CRM and other marketing / campaign management tools
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; sense of urgency
- Self-motivated with a highly collaborative style
- Aggressive, proactive and energetic self-starter
- An analytical and strategic mindset, with the passion and drive to take real ownership
- Strategic and Creative thinker
- Able to move quickly to produce deliverables and results
- Goal and results driven, competitive
- Independent worker
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.