HR at Inshorts India Advertising And Services Pvt Ltd.
Views:671 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Inshorts - Lead Data Scientist (5-12 yrs)
We are seeking a skilled NLP Engineer / AI expert to join our team as lead data scientist. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading , building and operationalizing a variety of recommendation algorithms and NLP models including summarization, question-answering, semantic search, named entity recognition, knowledge discovery, document understanding, and text classification.
- Lead data-driven projects from definition to execution, from gathering data, defining metrics to communicating actionable insights
- Propose innovative solutions by exploratory data analysis from complex and high-dimensional datasets, applying statistical and modeling techniques to evaluate performance, make valuable discoveries and solve non-routine analysis problems
- Use a flexible, analytical approach to design predictive models and advanced algorithms that lead to optimal value extraction from the data
- Analyze large sets of news data set from various sources, including websites, wikis, conversation platforms, social media platforms, and databases
- Build NLP/AI models to extract knowledge from these sources and create appropriate models which will indirectly or directly help our content publishers in their day to day operations.
- Develop response blending and summarisation models to provide an overview of search results from these sources
- Be involved in operationalizing these models in highly demanding production environments
- Conduct regular tests of the models to ensure they meet desired metrics on both benchmark and usage datasets
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field.
- Experience in deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow or PyTorch)
- Experience with NLP models, frameworks, and libraries (Hugging Face, Haystack, etc)
- Experience with fine-tuning LLMs as well as prompt engineering on GPT models (good to have)
- Experience with Python
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Minimum 7 years of related job experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.