Director & COO at Innvocon Learning Solutions
Views:303 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Innvocon - Community Specialist - Startup (3-5 yrs)
Job Description - Community Specialist:
To manage primarily 3 pillars as part of Community Management : Networking - Operations & Communication - Events & Partnerships
1. Should have excellent networking skills to be able to positively engage with community members.
2. To create collaborative opportunities for members and companies by having a strong understanding of member businesses and individual skills
3. To create network opportunities through relevant events
4. Interact with visitors visiting. Work with the idea of converting them as potential sales leads
Operations & Communication:
1. Should have a 'Members First' approach
2. Strong hold on operations to be able to uplift member experience.
3. Basic understanding of Technology to solve for day-to-day challenges
4. Handle member-onboarding: Understanding of tech platforms to onboard and offboard members and teams
5. Explain members of various house policies - House Rules, Visitors' Policy, Meeting Rooms & Printing Policies etc.
6. Be responsible for addressing day-to-day member queries and resolving issues.
7. Manage and maintain operational reports (mostly google sheets) for the management to have a view of operations' activities
8. Monitor and ensure high standards of presentation across the Centre
9. Should be well versed with Social Media trends and how can the community participation on social media initiatives be increased
10. Work with cross functional teams of member companies for content opportunities
Event & Partnerships:
1. Curate meaningful events, which fit into the strategy/vision
2. Should have good understanding of meaningful events happening at various community spaces. Ecosystem events, pop-up stores, Team building events etc.
3. Manage and maintain events calendar for the next month in advance
4. Identify member needs and address them through external events' partnerships
5. Maintain additional revenue stream from the events space/s to ensure that the event budget can show positive.
6. Manage events' logistics
7. Generate Social Media followers through events along with creating potential leads through the events. Relate your personalitya. If you love startups, technology, and are glued to the ecosystem activities, who's fundraising and who's shutting shop, this is ideal for you.
Required Qualifications - Bachelor's/PG Degree in business management or Equivalent Experience
- A high level of passion to succeed and a strong level of self-motivation
- An effective team player with a strong work ethic.
- Should have good communication skills, both verbal & written
- Should be good in building & maintaining relationships with clients
- Should be proactive and have a creative mindset
- Good understanding of Tools: Sender/Mailchimp, Canva, Photoshop, G Suite (Gmail, Google Docs and Google Sheets) and Nexudus (A big plus if you know this already)
Location - Jasola
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.