HR at Innoviti Payment Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:1545 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Innoviti - Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - Tech & Non Tech Hiring (10-15 yrs)
Designation : Senior Manager Talent Acquisition
Reporting to : VP HR
Location : Bangalore
Senior Manager Talent Acquisition will work closely with business heads to understand the company objectives and construct plans and strategies to improve recruitment performance. Fundamentally, the main responsibility is to attract top talent and diverse candidates across all levels of an organization.
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts.
- Develop talent acquisition hiring plans.
- Lead employment branding initiatives.
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs.
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Designing and driving the adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing and hiring practices that support a strong candidate experience. Identifying and partnering with external providers as required to ensure hiring needs are met.
- Track recruitment KPIs and set measurable goals.
- Partner with marketing to build your employer brand.
- Diversify candidate pipeline.
- Elevate employee experience to retain talent.
- Turn to existing employees for referrals.
- Manage a team of recruiters for various teams.
- Manage recruitment consultants for various needs.
- Make sure hiring cost is minimum - own employees or consultants.
- Understand: Seek to actively engage with the internal stakeholders to get a detailed understanding of the needs at all levels and for all teams - Sales, Technology, Finance, Operations, Field team, etc.
- Stay engaged with candidates before they join and after they join to make sure they join and perform well in the organization.
- Make sure the hiring gets completed within defined TAT.
- Keep the respective Heads updated about their hiring needs through daily report.
- Get the sourcing done through portals, references, networking sites, etc.
- Should be able to negotiate the packages, benefits, etc. with candidates.
- Should be able to explain policies and compliances to candidates at different levels.
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication)
Skills and Qualifications:
- MBA with at least 10+ years of experience in which at least 3 years as a Manager Talent Acquisition of a fast-growing organization.
- Strong network of people.
- Proven track record of having introduced impactful changes in the hiring function that had a lasting effect on the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to have taken tough decisions to strengthen team productivity.
- Prior experience of working in a start-up would be preferred.
- Need to have urgency for a closure of open activities.
- Fixed salary :
- Variable salary (to be disbursed based on goals in Section 4)
- ESOPs (if any):
The ideal person for this role would be someone who loves the challenge of an entrepreneurial environment, who has high ownership to be available 24x7 for our customers, who is able to deal with complexity and rapid change and who has large dreams to be part of interesting journey.
The person would be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and impeccable integrity. He/she would have a track record of delivering results consistently in uncertain environments. Excellent communication skills with an ability to manage crucial conversations with senior stakeholders.
Retail industry demands "I'll do it now instead of tomorrow" attitude. Please be prepared for interesting journey if you want to grow fast with no age barriers.