Innoviti Payment Solutions - Vice President - Service & Project Delivery (15-20 yrs)
VP - Service and Project Delivery
The role will be responsible for ensuring that the experiences promised to the customer are delivered by managing the call centre, tech. support & project management teams. Primary responsibilities would be to achieve beyond targeted TATs through a proactive identification and resolution of issues. They would need to constantly reimagine a better way of doing things by looking ahead at the business needs and then identifying how it can be addressed. They would need to plan the resources, timelines, risks and budget required to meet the end goals of experience delivery.
1) Team management:
- Team management - 24x7 call centre, tech support & resolution & project management teams. Take care of recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling, rostering; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures; define KPIs and review team's performance.
- Available 24x7 for customers and team.
- Prepare SOPs for team - issues resolutions and communication templates to customers.
- Daily training and assessment of team about issues handling, resolution, customer communication, processes, gaps identified till previous day.
- Should have experience setting up regular and premium support desks.
- Support tools and process automation:
- Drive automation to track tickets generated through various sources - calls, emails, WhatsApp, etc.
- Put in place processes and constantly measure their efficacy towards delivering support in a timely manner to the customer. Ensure adherence to process, identify gaps and fix the same to improve efficiency and performance
Constantly beating TATs and redefining new ones.
- Responsible for customer retention once the customer is live on platform.
- Timely Service Assurance team performance report to all stakeholders - Banks, Partners, Customers, Sales and Leadership teams.
- Preparation and presentation of report to leadership team - issues, trends, frequencies, cause, risks, highlight risks, identify frictions to perform, cashiers- feedback based on audit, risk mitigation plan, to ensure targets are met.
4) Communication to customers:
Keep the communication templates ready for customers to take care of crisis. Make sure team sends appropriate communication to respective customers and internal teams.
Interface with product marketing to identify upcoming platform requirements.
5) Project Management
- Understand the post-sales project needs that come up through cross-selling, support and new product introductions.
- Support the business teams in getting these needs addressed through coordination with other teams.
- Identify metrics to track the sensitive aspects of every account and track the same.
- Track the sensitive aspects of every account that Create an environment in which a sample of users who Create project gantt charts for every need recorded and provide updates to customer and business as per defined cadence.
Skills and qualifications:
- Engineering graduate/post-graduate with good academic record.
- At least 15+ years of experience in managing technology support and project management functions, with at least 5+ years of experience as head of the function including project management
- Should have demonstrated ability to carry out change management in large teams.
- Should have demonstrated experience in managing crisis situations.
- Should have demonstrated ability to channel needs of diverse groups of users into common goals.
- Strong in planning, data-based decision making and problem solving.
- Ability to drive process improvement for sustained and predictable results.
- Should be able to train, coach and mentor a multi-layered team.
- Ability to take tough decisions and take ownership of the outcome.
- Results-oriented with a sense of urgency and passion for success.
- Should have excellent communication, time management, listening, presentation and writing skills.
- The ideal person for this role would be someone who loves the challenge of an entrepreneurial environment and is able to deal with complexity and rapid change.
- Needless to mention, the person would be self-driven, process oriented with an eye for detail. Should be results-oriented with a positive outlook and impeccable integrity towards outcome.
- A people's person who enjoys seeing the team succeed and is ready to shoulder the team's blame in case of failure.
- Person with ability to manage tough situations and take balanced calls.
- Person should have a track record of delivering results consistently in uncertain environments.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to manage crucial conversations with senior internal and external stakeholders.
This job will provide the individual with an opportunity to strategize, direct and grow one of the most exciting functions in Innoviti - one of assuring user experience delivery. Innoviti has been recognized as a pioneer not just in product innovation but also process improvements. Contributing to Innoviti achieving its vision will provide an opportunity to the individual to be recognized as one of the members that made it happen.
The position will be remunerated with a fixed pay as per industry standards and performance linked variable pay.