Innoviti Payment Solutions - Vice President - Service Assurance (12-17 yrs)
About us :
Innoviti Payment Solutions is one of India's most exciting FinTech companies. Innoviti started its payments business in 2008. Innoviti helps Merchants, Banks & Brands monetize their payments data. It quickly established itself as a pioneer on innovation and leader of execution in the payments space. Processing over 4.5 B$ worth of payments annually from 700+ cities in India, 5% of India's offline merchant payment transactions annually.
Innoviti owns a multi-sided payments platform that can add intelligence to traditional payment channels in real-time. This makes these channels more valuable than conventional channels to all the parties involved in a transaction - Merchants/ Brands selling goods through Merchants/ Consumers/ Lenders, etc. Their benefits range from improved reconciliation, saving operational costs, targeted promotions, originating loans from non-traditional points, enhancing sales to driving customer experience. The company has raised a total of US$ 23 million of funding till date from marquee investors such as Catamaran Ventures, SBI-FMO fund, Titan Industries and Bessemer Venture Partners.
The company has created a payments platform that helps in doing this. This platform has a unique ability to add intelligence to traditional payment channels helping businesses reduce cost and enhance sales. Four kinds of businesses get attracted to use these channels.
a) Merchants who want insights into customer payments for better control and reduced payment back-office operations.
b) Brands who want to drive preference for their products through lower cost and better controlled promotions at these merchants.
c) Financial service providers such as payment entities, wallets, employee benefit cards, who want to drive preference for their payment instrument.
d) Banks and lenders who want to get access to customers at these merchants to offer them loans at a lower risk and cost than other channels.
Innoviti is addressing these customers through two key propositions -
a) uniPAY Next - a set of consumer payment and lending services and
b) smelending.com - a set of short-term working capital services for small businesses. Over the past two years the company has invested heavily in building up the platform. It is now ready to disrupt the business by changing the way payments platforms add value and attract and onboard customers. It would do this by:
a) Making the platform open to onboard customers easily,
b) Changing distribution models to reach 100X customers, and
c) Allowing more intelligence to the channels.
To drive this roadmap the company is looking for talent who are ready to do what no payments platform has done before and what every payment platform will do thereafter.
Would you like to join this journey?
Designation : VP - Service Assurance
Location : Bangalore
Reporting to : Chief Business Officer
The incumbent will be responsible for managing the call centre, tech. support and production line teams. Primary responsibilities would be to achieve the targeted TATs, deliver the customer experience as envisaged and define the work plan, resource needs, timelines, risks, budget, etc.
1) Team management :
- Team management - 24x7 call centre, tech support and production line teams. Take care of recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling, rostering; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures; define KPIs and review team's performance.
- Available 24x7 for customers and team.
- Prepare SOPs for team - issues resolutions and communication templates to customers.
- Daily training and assessment of team about issues handling, resolution, customer communication, processes, gaps identified till previous day.
- Should have experience setting up regular and premium support desks.
- Support tools and process automation:
- Drive automation to track tickets generated through various sources - calls, emails, WhatsApp, etc.
- Put in place processes and constantly measure their efficacy towards delivering support in a timely manner to the customer. Ensure adherence to process, identify gaps and fix the same to improve efficiency and performance.
2) Performance :
- Adherence to TATs and NPS.
- Responsible for customer retention once the customer is live on platform.
3) Reports :
- Timely Service Assurance team performance report to all stakeholders - Banks, Partners, Customers, Sales and Leadership teams.
- Preparation and presentation of report to leadership team - issues, trends, frequencies, cause, risks, highlight risks, identify frictions to perform, cashiers- feedback based on audit, risk mitigation plan, to ensure targets are met.
4) Communication to customers :
Keep the communication templates ready for customers to take care of crisis. Make sure team sends appropriate communication to respective customers and internal teams.
Skills & qualifications :
- Bachelors / Masters- degree from tier 1/ tier 2 colleges.
- The incumbent will have 10+ years- experience and at least 4+ years- in the leading large call centre and tech. support teams.
- Experience in managing processes and emphasizing excellence.
- Excellent track record of building up and managing performance driven team.
- Achievement oriented, good positive energy and enthusiasm towards meeting the goals and targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Extremely customer focused and having a dream to give best customer experience.
- Excellent track record of support processes improvements which improved customers- experiences.
- Good at handling stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to progress. Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio in order to drive long-term customer value.
- A team player with the highest level of integrity.
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success at all levels.