Innoviti Payment Solutions - Vice President - Retail Sales (13-18 yrs)
1. Innoviti's vision is to create great payment experiences that simplify lives and inspire dreams of a higher achievement.
2. Innoviti is designing intelligent payment solutions that help every merchant extract the full power of digital payments, not possible with stand-alone terminals and QR stickers. Using the power of data and user-centric design, Innoviti's solutions are thoughtfully crafted to not only simplify lives by releasing time and reducing anxiety, but to also inspire merchants to think of extra sales, extra savings, and extra customers through digital partnerships with brands and banks.
Architected as a network of networks, Innoviti uses data intelligence to bring together merchants with brand and bank networks, helping them connect, collaborate, and create new and unique offers for their common customers. This helps networks use the power of modern technology to intelligently target customers, create superior offers, and grow their sales faster with unmatched efficiency.
3. With a drive for execution, has established a position of substance in the payments space:
a. Processes annually over 6.5B$ of payments from 1000+ cities in India (over 5% of all transactions).
b. Has grown at a CAGR of 70+% over the past 3 years with a 100% growth in past 12 months.
c. Driving an ARPU that is 3X of national average and 2X of any other payments company in India,
d. Innoviti is already the provider of choice for merchants, with marquee customers-Reliance, Landmark, Indigo, Inox, Titan, Walmart and over 100 others.
4. The company is supported by an impressive investor list comprises (Titan, Catamaran Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, SBI Japan and FMO Netherlands). And with adequate resources at its disposal, the company is well capitalized to drive its growth.
5. Over the past two years the company has invested in two key areas - significantly strengthening the platform and in building the functional teams required for growth. This provides a solid platform for explosive growth.
Towards this the company is:
a) Making the platform open to onboard customers easily,
b) Changing distribution models to reach 100X customers, and
c) Allowing more intelligence to the channels to drive multiple use-cases.
d) Streamlining the supply chain and production to drive faster go-to-market and improve margins.
6. In a new phase of growth, the company has two thrust areas:
a. To strengthen its current business, by:
- Surging the business 10X over next five years to reach 15% of market share, becoming the partner of preference and industry leader.
- Anchor this with significantly strengthened business processes that provide stability and enduring competitive advantage
b. To innovate build new business opportunities in key areas for sustained leadership.
e) The company business is built around its root strength in technology capabilities supported by a diligently earned credibility with stakeholders. It seeks to enhance its strengths in go-to-market/marketing, identifying/extracting commercial value and adding intelligence meaningfully.
To drive this roadmap the company is looking for talent who are ready to do what no payments platform has done before and what every payment platform will do thereafter.
Would you like to join this journey?
Job Designation: Retail Sales - Head
The person will be responsible for making Innoviti's products "fly-off the shelf," by constantly evaluating and refining the product-market fit, the go-to-market strategy and the demand generation and fulfilment strategies.
1. Should have a good understanding of the Channel Business of Mobile and FMCG Industries.
2. Should have experience of managing key account and channel sales teams.
3. Should have experience of managing large sales team by continuous monitoring of their performance and getting them trained on product and sales skills, on regular basis.
4. Create short term and long terms business strategy to scale up the business through multiple partners and distributors across the country.
5. Should have the capability to do long term business planning and joint GTMs for channel sales team.
6. Create a business plan for a) increasing share of wallet by removing competition and b) creating new business cases to constantly acquire new accounts and maintain business relationship with current accounts.
7. Present business plan to Management for approvals.
8. Relationship building with regional teams of OEMs to increase WOD across the country.
9. Build a robust review & reporting mechanism for the sales team of various channel partners.
10. Act as the final point of escalation on business side issues from the sales team, channel partners and the regional teams of Brands.
11. Interface with product marketing team on opportunities and risks with the accounts to develop customized communication strategy along with sales team of partners and OEMs.
12. Interface with product management to provide them with customer feedback and market intelligence based on interactions with the channel partners.
13. Manage all agreements, renewals, pricing changes, etc. with channel partners.
14. Should be able to drive processes adherence and discipline by team.
Skills and qualifications:
1. Should have excellent team and channel partner management team skills.
2. Should have the capability of handling large scale implementation through channel partners.
3. Will hold MBA degree from a reputed institute with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in consultative business management.
4. Should have demonstrated extreme levels of customer orientation.
5. Should have a detailed understanding of the Mobile and FMCG Industries.
6. Good command of English language with ability to communicate complex ideas through simple words.
7. Have the flexibility and availability to travel (approx. 80% of time).
8. Should be extremely aggressive in getting market share.
The ideal person for this role would be someone who loves the challenge of an entrepreneurial environment, who has high ownership to be available 24x7 for our customers, who is able to deal with complexity and rapid change and who has large dreams to be part of interesting journey.
The person would be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and impeccable integrity. He/she would have a track record of delivering results consistently in uncertain environments. Excellent communication skills with an ability to manage crucial conversations with senior stakeholders.
Retail industry demands "I'll do it now instead of tomorrow" attitude. Please be prepared for interesting journey if you want to grow fast with no age barriers.