Innoviti Payment Solutions - Vice President - Mobile Application Development - IIT/BITS/NIT (10-20 yrs)
Innoviti Payment Solutions - Vice President - Mobile Application Development
About us :
1. Innovitis vision is to create great payment experiences that simplify lives and inspire dreams of a higher achievement.
2. Innoviti is designing intelligent payment solutions that help every merchant extract the full power of digital payments, not possible with stand-alone terminals and QR stickers. Using the power of data and user-centric design, Innovitis solutions are thoughtfully crafted to not only simplify lives by releasing time and reducing anxiety, but to also inspire merchants to think of extra sales, extra savings, and extra customers through digital partnerships with brands and banks. Architected as a network of networks, Innoviti uses data intelligence to bring together merchants with brand and bank networks, helping them connect, collaborate, and create new and unique offers for their common customers. This helps networks use the power of modern technology to intelligently target customers, create superior offers, and grow their sales faster with unmatched efficiency.
3. With a drive for execution, has established a position of substance in the payments space :
a. Processes annually over 6.5B$ of payments from 1000+ cities in India (over 5% of all transactions).
b. Has grown at a CAGR of 70+% over the past 3 years with a 100% growth in past 12 months.
c. Driving an ARPU that is 3X of national average and 2X of any other payments company in India,
d. Innoviti is already the provider of choice for merchants, with marquee customers-Reliance, Landmark, Indigo, Inox, Titan, Walmart and over 100 others.
4. The company is supported by an impressive investor list comprises (Titan, Catamaran Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, SBI Japan and FMO Netherlands). And with adequate resources at its disposal, the company is well capitalized to drive its growth.
5. Over the past two years the company has invested in two key areas - significantly strengthening the platform and in building the functional teams required for growth. This provides a solid platform for explosive growth.
Towards this the company is :
a) Making the platform open to onboard customers easily,
b) Changing distribution models to reach 100X customers, and
c) Allowing more intelligence to the channels to drive multiple use-cases.
d) Streamlining the supply chain and production to drive faster go-to-market and improve margins.
6. In a new phase of growth, the company has two thrust areas:
a. To strengthen its current business, by :
- Surging the business 10X over next five years to reach 15% of market share, becoming the partner of preference and industry leader.
- Anchor this with significantly strengthened business processes that provide stability and enduring competitive advantage
b. To innovate build new business opportunities in key areas for sustained leadership.
- The company business is built around its root strength in technology capabilities supported by a diligently earned credibility with stakeholders. It seeks to enhance its strengths in go-to-market/marketing, identifying/extracting commercial value and adding intelligence meaningfully.
- To drive this roadmap the company is looking for talent who are ready to do what no payments platform has done before and what every payment platform will do thereafter.
Would you like to join this journey?
Job Description : Head of Mobile Platforms
- Own roadmap and tech architecture to build the best experiences and innovative use cases across different mobile platforms and applications.
- Manage development team of Android & iOS applications stack.
- Create solutions on the mobile platforms integrated with various backend services and technologies
- Make robust technology stack choices based on careful analysis of business objectives.
- Collaborate with third party services to adopt best in class technical solutions.
- Define software development guidelines and best practices for the team.
- Help improve code quality through CI-CD automation and code reviews.
- Enable entire app life cycle - concept, prototype, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Collaborate with product, design and other engineering teams to drive execution across all platforms while balancing short-term business requirements with long term governance objectives.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms, and products.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline from Tier-1 Institutes
- 10+ years of proven App development experience and extensive knowledge about mobile platforms.
- In depth understanding of fundamental building blocks of GNU/Linux OS
- Experience in designing and building cross-platform technical solutions
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Deep understanding of network protocols & memory management
- Extensive experience with Android & iOS SDK
- Experience with web services integration, REST API framework and other third-party integrations
- Natural ability and inclination towards mentorship & building strong team
- Entrepreneurial mindset to own the problem and build best in class solution.
- Should have ability to execute and thrive in a fast pace environment
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills