Recruiter at Innoviti Payment Solutions
Views:4755 Applications:785 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
Innoviti Payment Solutions - Vice President - Human Resources (15-20 yrs)
Work closely with the Management to create a highly motivated, talented team, working in an environment that drive performance while ensuring transparency and fairness for all. Ensure timely, effective and smooth execution of the objectives through programs and initiatives in the HR function.
1. Refine recruitment process to enable in-time recruitment across all levels.
2. Ensure processes allow for efficient information sharing with all stakeholders for them to evaluate and manage impact on their business plans.
3. Digitize all recruitment processes to enable HR team to focus on talent search and not management of information.
2. Put in place a plan to absorb lateral talent into the organization once recruited, through a 3-months soaking plan. Aim would be to get every person hired performing and motivated within 3 months.
3. Make sure all required policies are in place and followed rigorously as per compliance and statutory requirements.
4. Evaluate whether policies drive the attributes that the company seeks in its talent - of self-management, urgency and digitization and refine them to constantly drive the same.
5. Develop metrics to evaluate the efficacy of policies and keep evolving policies to be relevant, fair and transparent for all members.
6. Ensure operational finance is digitized and employees can get transparent and accurate information about their duties, rights and facilities.
7. Ensure all legal compliances are in place at all times and provide support to corporate functions such as legal and company secretarial for compliance assurance.
8. Ensure all vendors - payroll, statutory, recruitment are managed through a fair and transparent vendor management process. Ensure process enables Innoviti to have a choice of vendors, provides for best return on investment and is constantly updated with learnings.
9. Put in place processes for handling queries, grievances and escalations from employees on the floor and ensure the same are resolved within committed timelines.
10. Define system driven workflows to ensure that the payroll (and all related payments) is error-free and smooth.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. MBA from a premier institute with atleast 15+ years of experience in which atleast 6 years as owner of the HR Operations function and Talent Management in a fast-growing organization.
2. Effectively communicate key issues and ideas with minimal supervision across different levels of employees.
3. Should be very conversant with Labour laws and its implications across the various states in the country
4. Should have demonstrated hands-on experience in managing crisis situations with authorities.
5. Should have demonstrated experience in setting up vendor management processes.
6. Prior experience of building processes and policies to ensure that the organization scales seamlessly as it grows
7. Should have prior experience in using technology to ensure smooth administration of HR related workflows.
8. Should have had experience in managing outsourced, direct talent as well as blue and white-collar workers at scale.
9. Prior experience of working in a start-up would be preferred
- The ideal person for this role would be someone who loves the challenge of an entrepreneurial environment and is able to deal with complexity and rapid change.
- Needless to mention, the person would be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and impeccable integrity. He/She would have a track record of delivering results consistently in uncertain environments. Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage crucial conversations with senior stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.