Recruiter at Innoviti Payment Solutions
Views:1633 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Innoviti Payment Solutions - Senior Manager - Partnership & Alliances (7-10 yrs)
Designation : Senior Manager - Partnership & Alliance
1. Understand all existing services being provided to the accounts assigned and develop a P&L of Innoviti's earnings from the account.
2. Identify all payment services currently availed by the account from all parties and map out our wallet share against them.
3. Map and maintain a database of all stakeholders in the account.
4. Create a business plan for a) increasing share of wallet by removing competition and b) creating new business cases for services available with Innoviti but not utilized by the account from any party.
5. Present business plan to supervisor for approvals.
6. Review all the reports to be sent out as per key account management process and ensure that any queries related to them are addressed on a timely basis.
7. Act as the final point of escalation on service and business issues from the account.
8. Act as the sales interface for installations to be carried out any new store of the account or any new roll out to be done to the account for service updates.
9. Setup a monthly meeting with account stakeholders to present service and business information, discuss update on initiatives and explore new initiatives that can be taken jointly.
10. Interface with marketing on opportunities and risks with the accounts to develop customized communication strategy.
11. Interface with Business Delivery to ensure that custom expectations of these accounts can be addressed through appropriate modifications in the service and production line processes.
12. Interface with product management to provide them with customer feedback and market intelligence based on interactions with the account.
13. Manage all agreements, renewals, pricing changes.
- Will hold an MBA from a reputed institute with a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in consultative business management
Skills and Experience
- Should have demonstrated extreme levels of customer orientation.
- Have a proven track record in sales and relationship management to large corporate accounts with CxO level interactions.
- Strong business analysis skills through advanced Excel and statistical analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in creating business models in Excel from scratch.
- Strong presentation preparation and delivery skills.
- Good command of English language with ability to communicate complex ideas through simple words.
- Have the proven ability to build and maintain relationships at CxO level.
- Have the flexibility and availability to travel (approx. 50%-70% of time).