Recruiter at Innoviti Payment Solutions
Views:831 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Innoviti Payment Solutions - Manager - Talent Acquisition (8-10 yrs)
Designation : Manager - Talent Acquisition
Location : Bangalore
- Manage a team of recruiters for various functions.
- Manage recruitment consultants for various needs.
- Make sure hiring cost is minimum - own employees or consultants.
- Understand: Seek to actively engage with the internal stakeholders to get a detailed understanding of the needs at all levels and for all teams - Sales, Technology, Finance, Operations, Field team, etc.
- Stay engaged with candidates before they join and after they join to make sure they join and perform well in the organization.
- Make sure the hiring gets completed within defined TAT.
- Keep the respective Heads updated about their hiring needs through daily report.
- Get the sourcing done through portals, references, networking sites, etc.
- Should be able to negotiate the packages, benefits, etc. with candidates.
- Should be able to explain policies and compliances to candidates at different levels.
Skills and Qualifications :
- MBA with at least 8+ years of experience in which at least 3 years as a Recruiting Lead of a fast-growing organization.
- Strong network of people.
- Proven track record of having introduced impactful changes in the hiring function that had a lasting effect on the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to have taken tough decisions to strengthen team productivity.
- Prior experience of working in a start-up would be preferred.
- Need to have urgency for a closure of open activities.
The ideal person for this role would be someone who loves the challenge of an entrepreneurial environment and is able to deal with complexity and rapid change.
Needless to mention, the person would be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and impeccable integrity. He/she would have a track record of delivering results consistently in uncertain environments. Excellent communication skills with an ability to manage crucial conversations with senior stakeholders.