Head HR at Innoviti Payment Solutions
Views:951 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Innoviti Payment Solutions - Manager - Revenue Assurance & Collections (3-8 yrs)
Designation : Manager - Revenue Assurance & Collections
Location : Bangalore
Reporting to : Finance Controller - Corporate Finance
1) Revenue Assurance & Collections
a. In consultation with supervisor and business analysts, create robust contract management and invoicing processes to ensure zero instances of revenue leakage.
b. In consultation with legal put in place a receivables management, collection and delinquency handling process. Ensure process is followed with no exception, including creating a litigation framework for management of bad debts.
c. In consultation with legal put in place a contract management process to ensure comprehensive management of commercial, renewals and other liabilities in the contract
2) Internal Controls, Audit & Compliance
a. Ensure robust controls across various financial / accounting related processes
b. Ensuring timely support to teams / consultants relating to state-wise tax compliance (relating to the revenue function) relating to tax filings and assessments.
c. Provide support to Financial Controller for Statutory, Internal Audits & reviews. Drive implementation of Internal Financial Controls (IFC) in the Company. Manage Internal Risk Control Matrix around Process / system controls
a. Drive automation to bring efficiency.
b. Providing MIS reports to all business functions as per revenue KPIs and pre-defined frequency.
c. Create a high-performance team for managing revenue assurance and collections.
d. Provides training, guidance, and direction to employees to ensure work is performed in an efficient, timely, and knowledgeable manner
e. Additional duties as necessary
CA / MBA
Skills & Experience:
- Chartered Accountant with at least 3 years of experience in revenue assurance and collection functions is preferred.
- In case candidate is not a CA, then post graduation with at least 7+ years- experience and at least 4+ years- proven track record of managing revenue assurance and collection functions.
- Outstanding knowledge and understanding of GAAP, IFRS reporting.
- Drive ethical practices in the department.
- Demonstrated experience in having managed collections in B2B businesses, including collections from SMEs.
- Demonstrated experience in managing litigation of clients for collections
- Incumbent will have strong capabilities in implementing systems, processes, controls & best practices
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence and executive presence - ability to motivate staff
- Advance proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Tally ERP is mandatory
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls and compliance-related issues
- Willingness to take on additional projects and multi-task with changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines with emphasis on accuracy and attention to the detail