VP – Human Resource at Innoviti Payment Solutions
Views:2194 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Innoviti Payment Solutions - Manager - Production Line (6-10 yrs)
Designation : Manager - Production Line
Location : Bangalore
Reporting to : Vice President - Business Operations
- Manage inventory across all warehouses and provide real-time data to all stakeholders on inventory situation, ensuring zero loss of inventory.
- Manage and track placement of orders on parties for consumables and assets required for business to operate without any item shortage.
- Reduce time between receiving an order and installation of the product through Just-In-Time manufacturing techniques.
- Manage entire logistics outwards/inwards to all warehouse and customer locations to ensure there is no loss of assets, timely delivery and cost optimization.
- Manage the production process and BOM for all product lines.
- Ensure 100% quality testing of the product prior to packaging and installation.
- Make sure daily dashboards on input and output metrics as required are published and tracked with the team.
- Work with quality team to improve the quality and reduce the time for managing various processes.
- Work with technology team to automate activities to introduce stronger governance and reduce cost.
- Build team, train them and track their performance both in terms of discipline and outcome.
- Bachelor's degree or MBA in operations
Skills and Experience
- At least 6 years of production experience in an Electronic Manufacturing Plant as assembly line supervisor.
- At least 2 years of experience in managing stores, order placement and tracking return materials.
- Experience in usage of EMS inventory and process management tools.
- Experience in global sourcing of material.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.