Head HR at Innoviti Payment Solutions
Views:2725 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Innoviti Payment Solutions - Manager - Commercial & Payable (3-7 yrs)
Designation : Manager - Commercial & Payable
Location : Bangalore
Reporting to : Finance Controller - Corporate Finance
1) Commercial Negotiations & Payable
a) Manage the procurement process tracking the compliance to the process and performance on a weekly basis
b) Understand procurement requirements and maintain a vendor directory for sourcing.
c) Source competitive bids against pre-defined requirements and evaluate as per policy.
d) Timely review of vendor contracts
e) Ensuring strict control over the payable process with regards to receipt of service, quality procured and utilisation in addition to regular accounting & compliance.
2) Internal Controls, Audit & Compliance
a) Ensure all procurement, qualification of third-party deliverables and payment release is against robust controls as per IFC policies of the company.
b) Responsible for Statutory, Internal Audits & reviews.
3) Cost Control
a. Track all the cost metrics put in place for modelling the business and ensure weekly updation of the same to stakeholders.
b. Take strict action against cost increase or any unplanned expenses being incurred.
c. Drive automation to bring a real-time view of all cost-metrics.
d. Create a high-performance team for managing day-to-day commercial and payable tasks.
e. Provide training, guidance, and direction to employees to ensure work is performed in an efficient, timely, and knowledgeable manner
f. Additional duties as necessary
Skills & Experience :
- Chartered Accountant with at least 3 years of post-CA experience in managing commercial, procurement and payable functions.
- In case candidate has not completed CA, then at least 7+ years experience after master's with at least 4+ years proven track record of commercial procurement & payable function.
- Outstanding knowledge and understanding of GAAP, IFRS reporting
- Demonstrated experience in cost control transformations in past jobs.
- Demonstrated experience in running complex procurement processes involving multiple criteria, evaluations and tough commercial negotiations.
- Drive ethical practices in the department
- Incumbent will have strong capabilities in implementing systems, processes, controls & best practices
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence and executive presence - ability to motivate staff
- Advance proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Tally ERP is mandatory
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls and compliance-related issues
- Willingness to take on additional projects and multi-task with changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines with emphasis on accuracy and attention to the detail