HR at Innoviti Payment Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:799 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Innoviti - Associate Vice President/Senior Manager - Product Marketing (6-11 yrs)
Associate Vice President / Sr. Manager - Product Marketing
Designation : Associate Vice President / Sr. Manager - Product Marketing
Reporting to : SVP - Marketing & Communication
Location : Bangalore
- Innoviti Technologies is expanding its Marketing-Communication team and as forward strategy we are looking for highly engaging, strategic, and customer-obsessed AVP /Sr. Manager to lead Product Marketing and enable market penetration, customer acquisition as well demand generation for Innoviti products, through both digital and non-digital methods.
- You will play a pivotal role in shaping Innoviti's roadmap through competitive insights, product positioning, go-to-market strategies, and execution on our key products in the fintech space.
- As a product marketing lead, you should be able to deploy merchant engagement programs, create activation pipeline and cross-sell for key product line across Innoviti portfolio.
- You should be highly driven individual, research-oriented with refined skills in competitive analysis and environment mapping, and immaculate execution strategies to grow the Innoviti product portfolio in the right market in digital payment space.
Key Functional responsibility:
- Launch products by planning the full funnel in GTM strategy, from initial market validation, identifying target audience to creating strategic models for positioning & messaging
- Implement the strategy for pricing, messaging, packaging, promotion and enabling sale of Innoviti products
- Manage & mentor team and report and record progress on activities regularly
- Planning and execution of high-performing digital marketing campaigns. This includes competition monitoring, planning/managing all aspects of the campaign, preparing reports, and measuring success through predefined metrics
- Setup end to end analytics dashboard for all marketing activities
- Support client acquisition and build awareness on products across all digital/ SM platforms
- Forecast monthly, quarterly, annual acquisition numbers, and costs.
- Lead and communicate cross-functionally with technology and sales teams
- Train, support and construct communication platforms for customer support and sales teams
- Identify and lead implementation and guide relationships with affiliates and partners that can improve digital performance.
- Conducting well planned pilots to explore new channels and drive traffic
- Ability to work fast, staying focussed on key outcomes amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Drive merchant engagement right from the stage of acquisition to activation and cross-sell.
- Ability to identify and collaborate with agency partners and vendors to complete all marketing needs.
- MBA in marketing.
- 6 - 11 years of B2C/ B2B marketing experience
- Background in fintech or related start-ups is a plus.
- Experience in brand/product launches.
Must have skills:
- Brand/product launches.
- Proven track record of developing, executing, and scaling high-impact, multi-channel go-to-market execution.
- Collaboration with dynamic sales teams.
- Aptitude to create ground plans for customer acquisition.
- Ability to do front-end marketing in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to initiate and record market research & insights for marketing strategies.
- Proven experience in understanding and reporting user journey behaviour.
- Concept marketing for the launch of new products and aid it's to go to market strategies.
- Experienced in customer lifecycle management.
- Experience in direct marketing: SMS and email campaigns
- Experience in B2C lead generation campaigns on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other digital platforms.
- Performance marketing and tracking skills.
- Excellent team management.
- Uncompromised verbal and written communication skills is an essential.
- The ideal person for this role would be someone who loves the challenge of an entrepreneurial environment, who has high ownership to be available 24x7 for our customers, who is able to deal with complexity and rapid change and who has large dreams to be part of interesting journey.
- The person would be self-driven, and results-oriented with a positive outlook and impeccable integrity. He/she would have a track record of delivering results consistently in uncertain environments. Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage crucial conversations with senior stakeholders.
- Retail industry demands "I'll do it now instead of tomorrow" attitude. Please be prepared for interesting journey if you want to grow fast with no age barriers.