Human Resource at Innovatiview
Views:1713 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Innovatiview - Presales Role (4-8 yrs)
Founded in 2010, Innovatiview believes in the power of innovation to provide the right solutions at the right time and the right place.
In the critical context of examinations, we minimize risk from internal or external sources, which can potentially endanger the reliability of the set-up, thus establishing a comprehensive loss prevention strategy. This in turn, secures a bright future for thousands of deserving youths of the nation.
- Handling Government Tenders, Handling Government Clients for IT Projects.
- Expanding market in the business vertical of Government.
- Implementing plans for achievement of high profitability targets and making strategies for acquiring business from new clients & retaining old customers effectively.
- Responsible for sending proposal to Central and State Govt. Departments by participating in the tenders.
- Spearheading presales and Tenders viz. responses to RFP- s, RFI- s, and RFQ's and due diligence process.
- Contributing growth in sale revenues and market penetration.
- Creation of MIS Reports with respect to Sale Forecasting, Budgeting and Market Feedback reports.
- Approaching for new opportunities and scope for IT Projects in different departments of different States.
- Preparing RFPs and do the cost analysis for the RFPs.
- Maintaining and developing customer relationships.
- Worked directly as well as with partners where relevant.
- Placing order requests on procurement as per the requester's requirement.
- Engage in proposal strategy development.
- Complete the Execution Process.
- Participate in trade shows and sales meetings.
- Post product and service literatures, and marketing materials to clients.
- Draft and submit sales reports to manager.
- Goal oriented and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.