Human Resource at Innovatiview
Views:1784 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Innovatiview - Manager - Client Servicing (6-10 yrs)
- b- Only female candidate shall apply - /b-
Founded in 2010, Innovatiview believes in the power of innovation to provide the right solutions at the right time and the right place. In the critical context of examinations, we minimize risk from internal or external sources, which can potentially endanger the reliability of the set-up, thus establishing a comprehensive loss prevention strategy. This in turn, secures a bright future for thousands of deserving youths of the nation.
Position: - Manager - Client Servicing
Key Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible to lead a team of Account Development Managers to work on business opportunities and contribute in Revenue Forecasting for the management.
- Prepare product pipeline and forecast reports for the region and present them before the management team comprising of Product Directors.
- Setting sales priorities and segment targets based on market, client, and prospect needs.
- Direct sales and business development functions, including new product rollouts, key account management, customer relationship development, contract negotiations and order fulfillment.
- Seek out new sales opportunities within the existing client base.
- Acquire quality clients through networking, database, market intelligence and references from existing clients.
- Generate Cross Sell revenue through Financial Planning.
- Promote Focus Product of the month.
- Induct new clients to the Central Dealing Desk for smooth interaction and services.
- Liaison with Central Dealing Desk for revenue generation and query resolution.
- Conduct activities for Client Acquisition and Financial Planning.
- Ensure compliance as per various regulator and organization guidelines.
- Manage Strategic/Named accounts/customers and client relationship.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.