Human Resource at Innovatiview
Views:5818 Applications:525 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Innovatiview - Assistant Manager - Operations Excellence (1-3 yrs)
About Us :
Founded in 2010, Innovatiview believes in the power of innovation to provide the right solutions at the right time and the right place.
In the critical context of examinations, we minimize risk from internal or external sources, which can potentially endanger the reliability of the set-up, thus establishing a comprehensive loss prevention strategy. This in turn, secures a bright future for thousands of deserving youths of the nation.
Position : Assistant Manager- Operations Excellence
Salary offered : Upto 7L
Locations : Delhi
No of positions : 2
Desired Qualifications : B.Tech (Tier1/Tier2)
Experience : 1 to 3 Years
Job Description AM - Operations Excellence :
1. Drive overall- Operational excellence agenda while impacting key result areas around process efficiencies, standard operating procedures, compliances, and best practice sharing.
2. Detail orientation, prioritization and time management skills to ensure that work related activities are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
3. Work collaboratively with- operations- teams to propagate process view, identify issues and root causes and facilitate innovative solutions.
4. Establish an efficient/ effective process for communicating activities, formally tracking/ reporting status/results and sharing best practices across sites and client segments.
5. Assess current service- delivery- process baseline and identify process improvement opportunities.
6. Manage the process of selecting, scoping and prioritizing Lean/5S projects including review of resource utilization within site service- delivery- operations.
7. Lead/support on-going project reviews and reporting.
1. Ability to look at processes and work area critically and has the knack of identifying issues and bottlenecks.
2. Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills, able to motivate others and work effectively with site teams.
4. Inspires others to achieve high standards and adapt to change.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.