HR at Innovative Foods Limited
Views:286 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Innovative Foods - Deputy General Manager - Finance (8-10 yrs)
Responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of company operations
Accounts & Internal audit :
- Prepare and maintain reports on various financial aspects of the business viz. working capital efficiency, profitability etc, cost base etc and assist senior management in driving efficiencies in the business.
- Knowledge of Gross margin analysis, Costing, BOM., manage Factory accounts
- Ensure compliance with applicable accounting standards
- Assist in Timely and smooth completion of Internal, Statutory and Tax Audits
- Knowledge of Computation of trade accruals, COGS, inventory and other accounts
- Manage the billing process, ensuring accuracy and timely invoicing.
- Monitor collections and follow up on outstanding payments and monitoring the aging
- Prepare and analyses financial statements, reports, and budgets.
- Provide timely and accurate financial information to management.
- Supervise and mentor a team of 4-6 accounting professionals including branch accountants.
- Assign tasks, monitor performance, and provide guidance as necessary.
- Comprehensive knowledge of SAP /financial IT systems.
- Manage all sides of accounting operations, including payables, receivables, payroll, and tax preparation.
- Coordination for SAP - process Updates
- Expertise in Taxation (Income Tax, GST & VAT), filing, assessment pan India basis
- Assist in due diligence exercise during fund raises
- Maintain the company financial model
- Prepare quarterly financial update reports for investors
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.