Co-Founder at Envista Mindmap Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1390 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:196
Innovation Manager - New Product Development Team - Personal Care Category (3-8 yrs)
Roles & Responsibility -
The role will be working with the New Product Development Team to work on current and new categories/brands across Personal Care, Makeup, and Healthcare categories. The ideal candidate would have exposure across brands (have a good grasp of category P&Ls, and campaign planning) and innovation (good understanding of the product, R&D, formulations, etc).
- Basic Research (qual and quant) and identify trends (Indian and Global), do customer studies, and leverage other tertiary sources to build the upper funnel of Innovation across 2-3 categories.
- Work customer needs/frustration backward and Identify breakthrough formulations and packaging innovations that can create impact at scale.
- Study the end-to-end Innovation network and optimize for speed and cost across the entire network - continuous improvement charter.
- Create mechanisms for post-launch evaluation and capturing customer feedback to flow back into the innovation funnel.
Educational/Experience requirements -
- Min 3-4+ years' experience in new product development in the personal care category.
- Experience in end-to-end network management for a new product launch - Formulation, Claims, Packaging, and Artwork.
- Understanding of Primary and Secondary research to identify opportunities for launch - ability to independently do Qualitative and Quantitative Research to identify customer and market need gaps.
- Basic understanding of constructing a business case for a launch and evaluating launch performance.
Compensation budget: 25-35 L