Assistant Manager - Recruitments at Innovaccer
Views:49 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Innovaccer - Specialist - Salesforce (4-10 yrs)
Specialist - Salesforce
Your Role :
We are looking for an individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform. OurSalesforce/ Sales Cloud instance is of great importance to us, therefore you should keep the wider organization's best interests in mind when composing and deploying any code. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and open to learning best practice development from the team. This role comes with the opportunity to absorb knowledge and grow as a developer.
A Day in the Life :
- Meet with Team Managers to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment of codes on
- Implement and Configure CRM workflows to drive sales productivity, while ensuring change management is a component of design efforts
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Lightning Components, and Visualforce to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements,
- Application development, including basic Visualforce pages/Lightning pages, Lightning Web Components, assist with each release cycle to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code,
- Working with integrated applications such as Power BI, Tableau, Einstein Analytics etc.
- Supporting the Salesforce Administrator
- A proactive attitude to Salesforce enhancements, A good work ethic, ready to absorb best practice from the team
- Developing solutions with best practice front of mind, Ability to interpret technical specifications
- Create technical documentation
- Available and responsive to questions.
- Active in the Salesforce community.
- Experience building efficient and reusable Python (relevant programming experience) API workflow components
- Implement, develop, automate, and unit test business processes between various data repositories, systems and applications.
- Experience building custom internal solutions on top of CRM.
What We Offer :
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it's our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.